- see the error of one's ways and repent; determined to make a clean break with one's past; feel penitent with an awakened conscience; quickly wake up to one's error; repent and regret; repent in sackcloth and ashes
- 幡然: quickly and completely
- 悔悟: awake from sin; repent; repe ...
- 幡然悔悟,改弦更張: repent and mend one's ways
- 幡然悔悟改弦更張: repent and mend one's ways
- 頓然悔悟: suddenly realize one's error and show repentance
- 翻然悔悟: quickly wake up to one's error; be aware of and correct one's errors [misdeeds ...
- 幡然: (很快而徹底地) (change) quickly and completely
- 悔悟: awake from sin; repent; repentance 對自己愚行的悔悟 repentance for one's folly; ...
- 悔悟的: penitent
- 使悔悟: convict; convince
- 不悔悟的: impenitent
- 悔悟的行為: enance
- 悔悟了的: contrite
- 死不悔悟: remain unrepentant to the end; never to repent even unto death [at death's doo ...
- 完全悔悟: contrition
- 真心的悔悟: sincere repentance
- 對自己愚行的悔悟: repentance for one's folly
- 坦白是悔悟的一個標志: confession is one mark of repentance
- 以德報怨以使某人悔悟。: heap coals of fire on sb’s head
- 幡崎: hatasaki
- 幡上: hatagami
- 幡美: hami
- 幡生: hatabu; hatafu; hatasaka
- 幡手: hatate
- 幡良: hara
- And he would let ruth know , too , that he had mended his ways and was willing to go into her father s office