- Light was coming through in the corner flat .
- The house was completed five months ago .
- We were deceived into buying that house .
- He is saving up to buy a home for his family .
- They ran that building up in two weeks .
- The skyscraper towers into the clouds .
- A building thirty stories high had been erected .
- They bought that house for a song .
- He had a cottage in the country for years .
- The house was quiet, with no-sounds of activity .
- chuáng ㄔㄨㄤ�@
張掛在舟、車上的帷幔 [a curtain (for a carriage)to screen from sun]