- smooth and clean; neat and tidy; very efficient; neatly [smoothly] done
短語和例子王先生辦事干凈利落。 mr. wang is very efficient
- He had an organized economy of movement .
- Future crises were handled crisply .
- The track in saratoga is all polished up .
- She is always perfectly groomed .
- You don't always put your things away .
- The two maids were trim and comely .
- From what can be determined, it is immaculately done .
- Mr. wang is very efficient .
- She was a small, neat woman, modestly dressed .
- His words had the effect of a neatly thrown grenade .