- go the big figure
- go through
- 干: trunk; main part
- 到底: to the end; to the finish
- 徹底干, 干到底: go the whole length of it
- 干完,干到底: embark on/upon; see through
- 一干到底: go right to the end with what one has begun
- 徹底地干, 干到底: go the big figure
- 看穿，識破，干完，干到底: see through
- 不干則已,一干到底: carry an undertaking once started through to the endOnce we set our mind on do ...
- 不干則已一干到底: carry an undertaking once started through to the end
- 徹底地干, 干到底, 完全接受: go the whole hog
- 這小伙子有股牛勁干一件事就非干到底不可: the lad is strong willed
- 到底: 1.(到盡頭) to the end; to the finish 打到底 fight to the finish; 堅持到底 hold on ...
- 包干到戶: household-basedcontract system; vertragsgebundene produktion auf basis der hau ...
- 干到臉發青: until you are blue in the face
- 干到這里為止: call it a day
- 查到底: turn sth inside out
- 錯到底: djwi on remix; djwinson remix
- 打到底: fight to a finish; fight to the finish; fight to the last ditch; home
- 到底, 至死: to the end of the chapter
- 到底, 至終: to the last
- 到底,究竟: in the world
- 到底，畢竟: after all
- 到底需: just what it takes
- 頂到底: head-to-foot
- 究竟,到底: in the world; intheworld; on earth; onearth
- She has determined to see the job through .
- You'd better stick to it .
- Never bluff unless you are prepared to carry through .
- Nixon, whatever his travail, would see it through .
- The lad is strong-willed ; once he starts doing something , he won't leave off until he 's finished it .
- They painted the kitchen and then decided to go the whole hog and redecorate the other rooms as well .
- If you accept this money , you are in till it ' s over
- Better never to begin than never to make an end
- I will carry out my plan regardless of the consequences
- The crime had been begun , its completion was inevitable