- 干勁十足full: of energy
- 干勁十足的: strenuous adjective
- 干勁十足地: with great enthusiasm and energy
- 干勁十足的人: eager beaver
- 干勁十足的投入: plow into= plough into
- 干勁十足的信心: can-do confidence
- 干勁十足的商務行政人員: highpowered business executivess
- 干勁十足[精神抖擻]地干某事 全力進攻某人: fall upon sth. hammer and tongs
- 精力充沛的，干勁十足的，必須努力的: strenuous adjective
- 勞動很艱苦可大家干勁十足: it was hard work but everybody went at it with a will
- 干勁: drive; vigour; enthusiasm 有頭腦、干勁和首創精神的青年 young men with brains, drive an ...
- 十足: 100 per cent; out-and-out; sheer; downright; of the first water 干勁十足full ...
- 比干勁: compete with each other in drive
- 干勁，活力: dynamism
- 精力，干勁: energio
- 銳氣，干勁: dash
- 充足,十足: in full
- 十足的: dye-in-the-wood; out-and-out; plain; pure and simple; round; utter; veriest; v ...
- 十足地: out and out
- 十足類: decapod
- 十足目: decapoda
- 太十足: too sheer
- 五十足: isotari
- 沖天干勁: (with) heaven-storming enthusiasm; boundless [soaring] enthusiasm; boundless [ ...
- She does her work with tremendous vigor .
- He was certainly driving and often impatient .
- It was hard work , but everybody went at it with a will .
- She is got lots of get-up-and-go .
- Everyone's gung ho .
- They are young and ambitious and would like to apply their new-found knowledge .
- All the workers are working with great enthusiasm
- As soon as they arrived there they ploughed into the work
- She was already on the ground , energetically organizing
- She does her work with tremendous vigour