音標：[ gànjìn ]
- We shall want a real henry ford effort .
- When it comes to drive , she 's got more than any of us .
- Our sales people need determination and drive .
- Low morale among the work force is the product of bad management .
- More people mean a greater ferment of ideas , more enthusiasm and more energy .
- Old as he is , he works just as hard as he did in his younger days .
- Their interest grew stronger, and their industry kept pace with it .
- He worried lest he should be losing the drive and energy which had never failed him before .
- The russian people do impress me with their stamina, patriotism, and sheer numbers .
- In order to meet these requirements a mixture of empathy and ego-drive is required .