音標：[ fèipǐn ] 讀音:"廢品"怎麼讀"廢品"的漢語解釋
- A man comes round regularly collecting scrap .
- The waster products are dumped into the boxes .
- All these waste materials can sell for money .
- Space required for modern biological waste treatment plants is large .
- Because he works very carefully , he has not produced a reject in the last six years .
- Export barriers have been erected specifically to reduce the price of metal .
- What is the probability that an inspector will find 8 or more defects in a lot of 15 pieces ?
- A person may be thrown on the scrap heap by the age of fifty when many of the best years are still ahead .
- Waste . guidelines for the selection of a leaching test
- The parking was side of recycle station