- "chain talkers," someone had sourly called them thirty years before .
- A well-expressed letter makes a far more positive impression on the reader than does an awkwardly phrased, jargon-filled letter .
- Don ' t give me your spiel , i ' m buying this one
- Who would enjoy sitting there listening to your beating your gums
- I believe that the report is nonsense and nothing but a waste paper
- " chain talkers , " someone had sourly called them thirty years before
- Man that jive turkey fed me so much bull , i nearly laughed in his face
- Elizabeth s misery increased , at such unnecessary , such officious attention
- " to the reader ' s disappointment , the leading article in this issue of the magazine is a load of rubbish .
- In pompous nothings on his side , and civil assents on that of his cousins , their time passed till they entered meryton
- 更多例句： 1 2