音標：[ yǐnzhèng ] 讀音:"引證"怎麼讀"引證"的意思用"引證"造句
- He commented often on the citations in samuel johnson's dictionary .
- He would often name persons long dead, citing their ages and descriptions .
- If i had space i could quote numerous passages to this effect from highly competent authories .
- He scorned those who quoted others as authorities and did not experiment or verify what they were told .
- The references cited allow one to partially replace omissions resulting from lack of answers to the enquiry .
- He would make a shot at a latin tag, but mangle it; he would quote shakespeare, with equally disastrous results .
- Needless to say, the examples of borrowing from american quoted in the preceding pages are a mere fraction of what might be adduced .
- Chinese academic journal comprehensive citation
- The devil can cite scripture for his purpose
- Immediate feedback and confirmation to reduce misunderstandings