- 夫妻恩愛: conjugal affection; connubial love
- 愛夫: aio; naruo
- 恩愛: conjugal love; affectionate 恩愛夫妻 an affectionate couple
- 夫妻: man and wife◇夫妻店 small shop run by husband and wife; a mom-and-pop store [stan ...
- 林恩愛: lim sharon en-ai
- 王恩愛: wang enai
- 愛夫特百特: afterbite
- 布萊恩愛你: bryan loves you
- 恩愛冤家: loving enemies
- 恩恩愛愛: a couple in love
- 喬恩愛倫: joan allen
- 五十年恩愛: 5．fifty years of love; fifty years of love
- 夫妻,一對: couple
- 夫妻愛: married love; marriedlove
- 夫妻店: family-run shop; husband-and-wife shop; mom and pop shop; mom and pop store; m ...
- 夫妻經: between husband and wife
- 夫妻倆: couple
- 夫妻相: husband-wife looks
- 好夫妻: a good couple
- 假夫妻: phony couple
- 小夫妻: beware of the husband; little couple; the young couple
- 伉（夫妻）: couple
- 金格林恩愛倫: ginger lynn allen
- 恩愛的老年夫婦: db:bi en 5dveun dbrbi en dvon/ oldand loving married couple
- 恩安德森: richard dean anderson
- 恩埃梅克: en ha'emeq
- Godliman was touched by this couple and the domestic scene, and found himself thinking of his eleanor .
- For several years they had lived privately apart, but in public united, so that appearances were saved .
- For the ideal of seeking the truth , a couple very much in love , parted
- We were a family that all our relatives and neighbors admired . but several years ago , my wife received the book ,
- Man - man and kai yoi have been married for three years and they are a pair of perfect match in the eyes of the outsiders
- Tom hanks and rita wilson . it ' s not easy to have an enduring marriage in hollywood , because we sleep with so many people
- Man - man and kai yoi have been married for three years and they are a pair of perfect match in the eyes of the outsiders . on the third anniversary of t . .
- During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple for all 25 years , she would give them one wish each
- To dissipate the sadness of this recital tess went and bade all her favourite cows good - bye , touching each of them with her hand , and as she and clare stood side by side at leaving , as if united body and soul , there would have been something peculiarly sorry in their aspect to one who should have seen it truly ; two limbs of one life , as they outwardly were , his arm touching hers , her skirts touching him , facing one way , as against all the dairy facing the other , speaking in their adieux as we , and yet sundered like the poles