- 恪守: scrupulously abide by; honou ...
- 諾言: promise
- 守諾言: stand to one's word
- 保守諾言: keeping the faith
- 不守諾言: to break one's word
- 不遵守諾言: break a promise
- 謹守諾言: carefully keep one's promise solemnsincererespectful
- 食言, 不守諾言,: break one’s promise
- 他信守諾言: he is true to his words
- 信守諾言: keep a promise; faithful to one's promise [word]; keep one's word; keep faith ...
- 遵守諾言: abide by the promise; keea promise; keep one's promise; keep one's word; to ke ...
- 遵守諾言, 履行諾言: carry out a promise
- 不辜負；遵守諾言: live uto
- 失信；不遵守諾言: go back on one’s word/ promise
- 守信用，遵守諾言: keeones word; keeone/'s word
- 信守諾言的人: man of one's word
- 講話靠得住, 遵守諾言: be true in word
- 使某人信守諾言等: hold sb to
- 使某人遵守諾言: nail sb down to his promise
- 他常常不遵守諾言: he often fails to kehis word
- 他總是信守諾言: he always keeps his words
- 我們應該遵守諾言: we should keour promise
- 我依然信守諾言: i kept my promise
- 要某人遵守諾言: hold sb to his word
- 支持；遵守諾言；袖手旁觀: stand by
- Does a woman keep her promise, gabriel ?
- To our disappointment , he failed to keep his promise
- We held him to his promise