- (嚴格遵守) scrupulously abide by (a treaty, promise, etc.); honour; observe
短語和例子恪守諾言 honour one's promise [commitment]; 恪守中美兩國關系三項聯合公報 abide by the three joint communiqués on sino - u.s. relations; 恪守法規 reverently observing the law
- 未恪守,未守約: did not keep
- 嚴格恪守: abide strictly by; abidestrictlyby
- 恪守本分: scrupulously abide by one's duty
- 恪守不渝: adhere faithfully to; submissively obey; strictly abide by 對于和平共處五項原則, 我 ...
- 恪守承諾: honor one’s commitments
- 恪守法規: reverently observing the law
- 恪守秘密的: kcnfi5denfl 9kbnfedznfel
- 恪守諾言: honour one's promise
- 恪守職業道德: observe professional ethics
- 恪守；遵守；遵循；按…辦；堅持(做): keeto
- 恪守上帝的戒律: obeying god's commandments
- 恪守中美關系三項聯合公報: die drei gemeinsamen kommunikees über chinesisch-amerikanische beziehungen str ...
- 恪守中美兩國關系三項聯合公報: abide by the three joint communiqués on Sino - U.S. relations
- 對于和平共處五項原則我國一貫是恪守不渝的: our country has always adhered faithfully to the five principles of peaceful c ...
- 恪郎: kakuro
- 恪: Ⅰ副詞[書面語] (謹慎而恭敬) scrupulously and respectfullyⅡ名詞(姓氏) a surname 恪啟 ke qi
- 恂一郎: junichiro
- Does a woman keep her promise, gabriel ?
- Our country has always adhered faithfully to the five principles of peaceful coexistence .
- She knew how worthy pendennis was, how good he had been to his mother, and constant in his care of her .
- As his friends and enemies knew, irwin was a rough-and-tumble fighter in the courts and was not noted for ethical niceties .
- " you are sure he will keep his word with me ?
- To our disappointment , he failed to keep his promise
- Explains the importance of upholding business ethics
- Remember to keep this information confidential
- There were five million new cases this year
- Be brave and upright , so god may love thee