- threaten; intimidate; frighten; scare
短語和例子不怕恫嚇 defy any intimidation; defy any threat; 虛聲恫嚇 bluff; bluster; 威逼恫嚇 intimidate and threaten by force; 用死來恫嚇某人 threaten sb. with death
- 恫嚇，威脅: intimidate v. make sb. fearful enough to do what one wants
- 嚇唬, 恫嚇: vt
- 不怕恫嚇: defy any intimidation
- 大聲恫嚇: utter threats
- 恫嚇的行為: minatory actions gestures etc
- 恫嚇反射: threat reflex
- 恫嚇手法: intimidatory tactics
- 恫嚇外交: bluff diplomacy
- 恫嚇威懾: intimidate
- 鳴槍恫嚇: fire shots to scare sb
- 威逼恫嚇: intimidate and threaten by force
- 虛聲恫嚇: bluffbluster
- 以戰爭恫嚇: rattle the sabre
- 原子恫嚇。: atomic intimidation
- 請勿恫嚇動物: no harassment of the animls
- 用死來恫嚇某人: threaten sb. with death
- 戰爭叫囂, 武力恫嚇: sabre-rattling
- 用恫嚇手段迫使人們就范: keepeople in order by intimidation
- 在充滿恫嚇言詞的演說中: in a speech filled with menace
- 恫嚇勒索是我們大家憎恨的一種罪行: the horticulturist developed a new type of rose
- 恫赫反射: threat reflex
- 恫: 恫動詞[書面語] (恐懼) fear
- 侗族: dong people
- They tried in vain to frighten him with threats .
- He's lying, i think, or bluffing .
- I thought the veiled threat of war was bluff .
- It was no idle warning but a stern threat .
- Never bluff unless you are prepared to carry through .
- Do you mean to threaten ?
- New threats of war were therefore dismissed as bluff .
- He threatened to put balboa ashore on one of the rocky islets .
- Their mail was being packed with importuning or threatening letters .
- A leader known to yield to intimidation invites it .