1.(套住或搭住) button up; buckle
短語和例子2.(把有口的器物倒過來或罩在別的東西上) place a cup, bowl etc. upside down; cover with an inverted cup, bowl etc.: 把碗扣在盤子上 turn the bowl bottom upward on the plate etc.; 把缸扣過來。 turn the vat upside down. 用碗把菜扣上,免得涼了。 cover the food with a bowl to keep it from getting cold.
3.(扣留; 扣押) detain; take into custody; arrest
短語和例子4.(叩;敲擊) knock; smash (the ball)
短語和例子5.(從原數額中減去一部分) deduct; discount; take off
短語和例子6.(扳動) press; pull
1.(繩子等打成的結) knot; buckle
- Now carry out my order to the letter .
- The straps on the two suitcases were secure .
- I pulled the trigger and the gun went off .
- The parachutist was buckled into his harness .
- He found it very difficult to tie the knot .
- The translation follows closely the original .
- This coat buttons , but that one zips .
- The terrorists are holding three men hostage .
- The impresario had buttoned his astrakhan coat .
- Dash , there goes another button !