- She picked up the old brown cloak and handed it to him .
- He reluctantly picked up the suitcase and left the bank .
- Bigger took a piece of newspaper and gingerly lifted the rat by its tail and held it out at arm's length .
- Mike : you just pick up your bag and leave , maria
- Following the pointing of her finger he took up a leg of her soiled drawers from the bed
- But this past summer you couldn ' t swing a dead alligator without hitting a news story about wild interactions between homo sapiens and other organisms
- " toss him in the river , " said haldiroast . the brothers picked up the dwarf and swung him toward the brown waters . " okay ! okay ! blindfold it is ! " cried gelimli
“把他丟下河去。 ”哈爾達說。兩個弟弟拎起侏儒就朝油光河掄去。 “好吧！好吧！那就蒙吧！ ”格里姆利叫道。
- Presently he picked up a straw and began trying to balance it on his nose , with his head tilted far back ; and as he moved from side to side , in his efforts , he edged nearer and nearer toward the pansy ; finally his bare foot rested upon it , his pliant toes closed upon it , and he hopped away with the treasure and disappeared round the corner
- But no - eventide is as pleasant to him as to me , and this antique garden as attractive ; and he strolls on , now lifting the gooseberry - tree branches to look at the fruit , large as plums , with which they are laden ; now taking a ripe cherry from the wall ; now stooping towards a knot of flowers , either to inhale their fragrance or to admire the dew - beads on their petals
- Clare s revived thoughts of his father prevented his noticing her particularly ; and so they went on down the white row of liquid rectangles till they had finished and drained them off , when the other maids returned , and took their pails , and deb came to scald out the leads for the new milk