- "拐" 英文翻譯： crutch; cane; walking stick
- "走" 英文翻譯： walk; go
- "綁架，拐走" 英文翻譯： abduct
- "架著拐走" 英文翻譯： walk on crutches
- "拿去；搶走；拐走" 英文翻譯： go off with
- "被拐走的孩子" 英文翻譯： the stolen child
- "一位老人在拄著拐走路" 英文翻譯： old man was walking with a cane. a substitute for seven crook
- "怪" 英文翻譯： Ⅰ形容詞(奇怪) strange; odd; queer; peculiar; eccentric; quaint; monstrous; bewildering; abnormal; unusual 怪現象 strange phenomenon; sth. quite unusual; 出怪題 set queer [odd] questions (in an examination); 一個怪念頭 a quaint notion; 他的樣子很怪。 he is very strange in his manner.Ⅱ動詞1.(覺得奇怪) find sth. strange; wonder at; be surprised 那有什么可怪的? is that anything to be surprised at? 在很多問題上沒有共同語言是不足怪的。 the failure to arrive at a common language on many problems is not to be wondered at.2.(責備; 埋怨) blame; rebuke 拙匠常怪工具差。 bad workmen often blame their tools. 我必須說都怪我不好。 i must say that i am very much to blame. 這不能怪他, 只怪我沒有交代清楚。 this is not his fault. i am to blame for not having made the whole thing clear to him.Ⅲ副詞[口語] (很; 非常) very; quite; rather 怪不好意思的 be very embarrassed; 瞧, 這些葡萄怪水靈的。 look, how fresh and juicy those grapes are. 她唱的流行歌曲怪好聽的。 the pop songs she sings are very pleasant to the ear. 這箱子怪沉的。 the suitcase is rather heavy.Ⅳ名詞1.(怪物; 妖怪) monster; demon; devil; evil being 鬼怪 demons, ghosts and goblins; forces of evil2.(姓氏) a surname 怪義 guai yi
- "怪 (至net奇兵)" 英文翻譯： list of monsters in code lyoko
- "拐子" 英文翻譯： 1.[口語] (跛者) cripple2.(拐騙之人) abductor3.(騙子; 詐騙犯) swindler4.(木制繞線架) i-shaped reel
- "怪爸爸" 英文翻譯： t /119．daddy's fault
- "拐肘座" 英文翻譯： crank frame
- He went off with 10000 of the company 's money ..
- The treasurer has run off with the club 's funds .
- The police caught the man who tried to abduct the boy for ransom .
- After zeus's abduction of aegina, her father the river-god asopus came to corinth in search of her .
- The iliad makes it clear that destruction came upon troy because the trojans stole greek women .
- The police think the missing boy has been abducted
- The treasurer has run off with the club ' s funds
- Why wouid anyone want to take your daughter
- My men report that she was spirited away . .
- The child was spirited off from the house
, "怪 (至net奇兵)"英文