音標：[ zhèndòng ] 讀音:"振動"怎麼讀"振動"的意思用"振動"造句
- Waves are related to oscillating systems .
- They will cause the speaker diaphragm to vibrate .
- The motion has an oscillatory nature .
- The string is in a magnetic field .
- The loud noise rang down the valley and hit the rocks .
- When you play a violin, the violin string vibrates .
- The frequency and amplitude of vibration are monitored .
- Molecules rotate and vibrate by virtue of their heat .
- It should be noted that the vibration is not wig-wag .
- Some thermostats are too sensitive and easily vibrated .