音標：[ qiǎngxiū ] 發音：
- When the dyke was in danger , the whole village rushed out to repair it .
- I suppose it's smarter to use these rocks and build a good blind for this gun than to make a proper emplacement for it .
- We ' re doing the best we can . - you were saying
- - we ' re doing the best we can . - you were saying
- We ' re doing the best we can . - ( bart ) you were saying
- Acute co poisoning in furnace rush - repair workers
- The section gang was called out to fix the broken bridge
- Fireworks are jammed . we ' re getting on it
- Officers helps to fix loose chandelier
- We are carrying out urgent repairs