音標：[ qiǎngxiān ] 發音：
- You learn to scramble and move quickly .
- She was the first to speak, "he should have acknowledged her. "
- He could rush out an edition a few hours in advance of his rivals .
- He was anticipating his expectations at a dazzling rate .
- Xiao gao began to speak before everybody else , just as the meeting started .
- I was about to take the last cake , but he beat me to it .
- They jumped the gun by building the garage before permission had been given .
- I was waiting to buy a ticket , but only one ticket was left , and another man beat me to it .
- I advised him against it, because to preempt his own deadline might confuse our adversaries .
- His three companions made the introductory gesture of eloquent speech; but the young man at the door forestalled them .