- try to be the first to do sth.; anticipate; beat sb. to it; grab off; forstall; do sth. before others have a chance to
短語和例子搶先占領制高點 compete to occupy a commanding height; 剛一開會小高就搶先發言。 xiao gao began to speak before everybody else, just as the meeting started. 我等著買票, 可是僅剩的一張票卻讓另一個人搶先買走了。 i was waiting to buy a ticket, but only one ticket was left, and another man beat me to it. 舞會中漂亮的姑娘都被搶先邀為舞伴。 the prettiest girls at the dance were grabbed off for partners first
- 搶先包: preemption packet
- 搶先看: youtube
- 搶先者: anticipator
- 插隊搶先: jump the queue
- 非搶先調度: nonpreemptive scheduling
- 抗搶先編碼: anti-race coding
- 搶先, 先下手: ride before the hounds
- 搶先…；比…先下手: get the jumon
- 搶先調度: preemptive scheduling
- 搶先多任務: preemptive multitasking
- 搶先分組: preemption packet
- 搶先服務: preemption service
- 搶先攻擊: mercurial thrust
- 搶先規定: preemptive priority discipline
- 搶先和拖后: leading and lagging
- 搶先機構: preemption mechanism
- 搶先交易: beating the gun; front running
- 搶先進程: preemptive process
- 搶先模型: preemptive model
- 搶先能力: preemption capability
- 搶先輸出: anticipated output
- 搶先輸入: anticipated input
- 搶先算法: preemptive algorithm
- 搶先一步: beat one to it
- You learn to scramble and move quickly .
- She was the first to speak, "he should have acknowledged her. "
- He could rush out an edition a few hours in advance of his rivals .
- He was anticipating his expectations at a dazzling rate .
- Xiao gao began to speak before everybody else , just as the meeting started .
- I was about to take the last cake , but he beat me to it .
- They jumped the gun by building the garage before permission had been given .
- I was waiting to buy a ticket , but only one ticket was left , and another man beat me to it .
- I advised him against it, because to preempt his own deadline might confuse our adversaries .
- His three companions made the introductory gesture of eloquent speech; but the young man at the door forestalled them .