1.(搶劫) rob; loot
短語和例子敵軍士兵搶走了藝術博物館的珍藏。 the enemy soldiers looted the treasures of the art museum. 那個人搶走了我的錢包。 that man robbed me of my wallet. 他們搶走了那家銀行幾千美元。 they robbed the bank of thousands of dallors.2.(搶奪) snatch; grab
短語和例子別搶! don't grab! 她把照片搶了過去。 he snatched away the photo.3.(搶先; 爭先) vie for; scramble for
短語和例子搶干臟活重活 vie with each other for the dirtiest or hardest jobs; 搶球 scramble for the ball4.(趕緊; 突擊) rush
短語和例子搶收 rush in the harvest; 搶修河堤 rush to repair dikes5.(刮掉或擦掉物體表面的一層) scrape; scratch
短語和例子把鍋底搶一搶 scrape the bottom of the pot; 磨剪子搶菜刀 sharpen scissors and kitchen knives; 那男孩跌倒了, 搶掉了膝蓋上的皮。 the boy fell and scraped the skin off his knee.
- Infants were rent from their mother 's arms .
- They had stolen me from my own country .
- He gripped his pistol tightly , just in case .
- Bob nabbed a good seat in the theatre .
- Madeleine snatched your position right up .
- If you get a gun stuck, let me know .
- Infant were rent from their mother's arms .
- You yourself were speaking of plunder just now .
- We've had a run on jeans from china .
- Shall he suck the bone he robbed us of ?