音標：[ bǎidòng ] 讀音:"擺動"怎麼讀"擺動"的漢語解釋
- Her dress swung as she moved her body .
- He hung and swung the walldead .
- The branches of the drooping willows were swaying lightly .
- The door was swinging loosely .
- Willie's old robe flapped around his frail figure .
- The willows swayed in the breeze .
- A grandfather clock has a pendulum that helps it work .
- The leaves of the old tree stirred gently in the night wind .
- His conscience could enjoy the crisp swish of a departing skirt .
- The s-ivb stage has its single engine gimbaled in pitch and yaw .