音標：[ bǎijiàzi ] 讀音:"擺架子"怎麼讀"擺架子"的漢語解釋
- He is a snobbish fellow, always talks through his nose .
- You should n't put on airs even if you were in charge .
- He always puts on airs and talks down to others ..
- Look here, lily, don't take that high and mighty tone with me .
- He has an air of importance .
- I agree with mrs. molson, she's distinctly inclined to give herself airs .
- I did n't like to put on airs , and even less to have too many people catering to me .
- "it's not for a deck-swab like him to put on airs," mr. higginbatham snorted .
- Dr. west, the sound general practitioner, with no patience for frills, made jokes about his colleague .
- You are not here to air your blood or your graces, and nothing of the sort will be permitted .