音標：[ gǎiháng ]
- She was trained as a doctor but diverted to diplomacy .
- Mr. de montfried had left the slave trade and gone into the opium trade .
- I've pretty much concluded to give up, and to follow a less bloody calling .
- He had gone into the tar-roofing business in order to support his shrewish wife, zilla .
- Theorists specializing in stellar interiors were turning to more challenging problems .
- As far as i was concerned, it didn't make much sense to be changing careers at this point in my life .
- Our next-door neighbor, a janitor, decided to change his profession and become an insurance agent .
- More service units switching to five - day week
- 525 i got tired of studying , but changed to teaching
- Affected vehicles will be diverted via castle peak road