音標：[ gǎijìn ] 發音：
- The pace of further development is slow .
- Our work leaves much to be desired .
- There is no sign of him mending his ways .
- Improvements did flow from the report .
- The process of improvement is a cumulative one .
- There has been a measurable improvement in his work .
- Your conduct leaves a lot to be desired .
- Yes , it improves the functions of our organs ..
- This can be improved by the addition of an adjuvant .
- It was the deficiency we were struggling to correct .