- it is never too late to mend
- 改過: mend one's ways; correct one ...
- 不: a block of wood
- 嫌: suspicion
- 遲: slow; tardy; dilatory
- 改過不嫌晚: it's never too late to mend
- 補過不嫌晚: never too late to mend
- 改過: mend one's ways; correct one's mistakes 他確有改過表現。 he has really corrected ...
- 過不去: 1.(不能通過) cannot get through; be unable to get by; be impassable:道路阻塞了,車子過不去。th ...
- 改過的: penitentiary
- 使改過: reform
- 不嫌詞費: speak voluminously; dwell on; talk at length
- 不嫌舊惡: forget all the past quarrel [ill will; enmity]; sink a feud
- 不嫌其煩: go out of one's way (to help sb.); (answer sb.'s questions) with endless patie ...
- 兒不嫌母丑: a mother never looks ugly to her son
- 禮不嫌多: no one is offended by too much politeness
- 夢想不嫌大: dream big
- 學不嫌老: one is never too old to learn
- 學不嫌晚: it is the unexpected that always happens
- 學問不嫌老: one is never too old to learn
- 學習不嫌老: you are never too old to learn
- 跟…過不去: quarrel 1
- 功過不分: no distinction is made between merits and demerits
- 和人過不去: give sb. a hard
- 無過不及: free from excess and deficiency
- 走過不留痕: leave no trace
- He is never too late to mend
- It ' s never too late to mend