- start with a clean slate; turn over a new leaf; become a new man; correct one's errors and make a fresh start; repent and reform; convert from a bad life to a good one; reform oneself; correct one's mistakes and turn over a new leaf; mend one's ways and start anew
- 改過自新的: regenerate
- 不改過自新的: unregenerate
- 能改過自新的: reformable
- 修正，改善，改過自新: amend
- 改過自新的，新生的: regenerate
- 協助犯人改過自新: rehabilitation
- 重獲新生, 改過自新: twice-born
- 重上軌道(改過自新): back on track
- 改過自新, 重新開始, 言歸于好: start with a clean slate
- 使重獲新生,使改過自新: regenerate
- 康復；康復服務；康復工作；復康；改過自新: rehabilitation
- 悔過自新: repent and start anew; express one's repentance and determination to turn over ...
- 自新: turn over a new leaf; make a fresh start 改過自新 correct one's errors and m ...
- 改過: mend one's ways; correct one's mistakes 他確有改過表現。 he has really corrected ...
- 侯自新: hou zixin
- 過自旋: overspin; overstabilization
- 改過的: penitentiary
- 使改過: reform
- 青年自新: youth rehabilitation
- 轉自新華網: y-02
- 自新之路: the road to a new life; the chance to turn over a new leaf; the opportunity to ...
- 懺悔自新: repent and make a new start; show repentance and turn over a new leaf
- 太過自信的: cocky
- 改過不嫌遲: it is never too late to mend
- 改航: a/h alter heading; change of route; divert flight; to execute a diversion
- But they must turn over a new leaf .
- That blow proved his redemption .
- That blow was his redemption .
- I bound him over to good behaviour .
- Turn over a new leaf
- She knew that he could only repent, and not reform .
- The criminals were sent to prison for corrective punishment .
- The boy's first impulse was to be grateful, and reform .
- I'm entering on my last reform--i know it--yes, and i'll win .
- Since then she has done all the reforming that any correctional institution could desire .