- A large open car was coming up the drive .
- He flagged a droshky .
- Convertibles were phased out .
- The driver was shot out of the open car as it crashed .
- He hailed a droshky and asked to be driven to freta street .
- We used to ride back home in a carriage, an open one, do you remember ?
- What really killed the convertible was air conditioning and stereo .
- We got an open barouche and a wild, boisterous driver, and set out .
- One, an old barque, had been big enough for a sub to bother with and the sub had shelled her .
- They transshipped from trucks to lorries