音標：[ xiélǜ ] 讀音:"斜率"怎麼讀"斜率"的意思用"斜率"造句
- The slope of titration curve is at a minimum .
- Rates of flow are represented by the slopes .
- Recall that the angles are positive if the ray has a positive slope .
- R is the slope of the straight line and b its ordinate at the origin .
- The slope of a line is independent of the scales chosen to prepare the graph .
- On the scale, the slope of the straight line provides a measure of the standard deviation .
- Therefore, surfaces that differ significantly in slope can be clearly distinguished .
- The logarithmically plotted rheograms also show straight lines but these are of unity slope .
- The actual stresses do not exhibit the discontinuity of slope at the centre indicated by the elementary theory .
- Therefore to find the curve uniquely it is necessary to specify both the slope and the value for some point .