- He thought that the new plan would fill the bill .
- Tom is teeming with new plans .
- Mr. green felt constrained to carry out the new plan .
- She is keen to get in on any discussions about the new project .
- One week before departure, i told david about the new plans .
- He is determined on his new plans to streamline the company, and make it more profitable and competitive .
- Roosevelt presented his new program cautiously during the early months of 1937 in step with changing circumstances .
- But she took her own way, and did not lose sight of the end she had in view, in imparting these new plans to pan .
- Jones keeps raising / making difficulties over my new plan
- It struck me that we ought to make a new plan