音標：[ jìdìng ] 讀音:"既定"怎麼讀"既定"的漢語解釋
- Established rights are to be respected .
- People must learn to be goal-oriented and work to achieve given ends .
- This indeed was the considered opinion of socrates and his great pupil, plato .
- On the other hand, he had no authority to go beyond the settled views of his president .
- At last, i see it, i fell it; i penetrate to the predestinated purpose of my life .
- For any given distribution, the lower the average income level, the greater the incidence of poverty .
- Between world war i and 1971 people became increasingly aware of the threat that any given exchange rate might change .
- Deviation from a set course caused by drifting
- Object that defines both a depth and a data member
- Analyzing the existing feature of immortal zaju