- though one has a country one can not return to it.; although one has a country one cannot take refuge there
- 有: 5年 fifteen years
- 國難: national calamity
- 投: throw; fling; hurl; cast
- 有家難奔有國難投: one has a country whereto one cannot return
- 有國: arikuni
- 國難: national calamity (caused by foreign aggression)
- 愛很難投入: love is a light that never dims; love is hard to get into but harder to get ou ...
- 牛有國: niu youguo
- 富有國家: have nation; wealthy nations
- 沒有國家的: stateless
- 實益擁有國: country of beneficial ownership
- 游戲有國界: games with frontiers
- 原有國籍: original nationality; original text
- 共赴國難: call for united efforts to save the nation; work together to save the country ...
- 國難財主: my money, my country
- 國難當頭: the country is faced with a crisis
- 國難靡止: there is no end to the nation
- 國難深重: serious national calamity
- 外國難民: alien refugee
- 夢想沒有國界: imagine there's no countries
- 品種有國標、美標: anis
- 宴會又有國宴: state banquet
- 聯合國難民署: unhcr; united nations high commissioner for refugees
- 很難投出曲球的球場: holding alley; holding lane
- 國有國法,家有家法: A country has its laws and a family its rules.
- One has home whereto one cannot go ; one has a country whereto one cannot return .