- 有: 5年 fifteen years
- 吃東西時發出聲音有失體統: it is bad form to make sound while eating
- 大失體統: a great loss of face
- 有失體面: disgrace
- 有失身分, 有失體面: infra dig
- 體統: decorum; propriety; decency 不成體統 most improper; downright outrageous; 有失 ...
- 缺失體: deletant
- 失體面: in the doghouse
- 不失體面: not lose face; maintain one's dignity
- 濾失體積: filtrate volume
- 迷失體驗: lost experience
- 喪失體面的: degrading
- 失體面, 出洋相: make a poor out of it
- 不成體統: in a state of disorder; behave very badly; having no manners; most improper; n ...
- 團體統合: grouintegration
- 固有失真: inherent distortion
- 唯恐有失: fear that there may be some mishap
- 言多有失: if you talk too much, you may say the wrong thing
- 有得必有失: as good list as found; good lost as found
- 有得有失: you win some you lose some
- 有失才有得: you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs
- 有失分寸: a breach of propriety
- 有失觀瞻: lose one's dignity; make an ill [a bad] appearance
- 有失國體: tarnish the honour of one's country
- 有失和氣: fail to keep on good terms
- It carried naked truth about his motives into indecency .
- She could not ignore his indecorous behaviour though she loved him very much .
- It is disgraceful that she should own him for a friend, and force his company on me !
- Now, he was more concerned about the impropriety of visiting zeftel at this hour .
- It would be indecent to compare either a curate or a chaplain with a journeyman in any common trade .
- It would not do for her to drink too much, to reel about in public like the idlers of the bamboo brook .
- Elizabeth returned instantly to jane, leaving her own and her relations' behavior to the remarks of the two ladies .
- To catch the laugh of him was a perpetual source of irritation, which her own sense of propriety could but just smooth over .
- He seemed to be the very kind of man to do all sorts of things that were "bad form," a man who might even go as far as chivalry .
- Now , he was more concerned about the impropriety of visiting zeftel at this hour