音標：[ jīxièxìng ] 讀音:"機械性"怎麼讀用"機械性"造句
- The work was by no means purely mechanical .
- Mechanical obstruction may require operation for repair of common bile duct stricture or for gallstones .
- Examination of cadaver died from mechanical asphyxia
- Examination of bodies died from mechanical injuries
- This added even more machinery for the preoccupation of ballroom dance
- Plerosis effects of microwave on mechanical facial nerve injury in rats
- Pro - process : physical process
- Non mechanical ocular injury
- Mechanical ocular injury
- He was asked the same question so many times that the answer became mechanical