- look serious and severe; speak in earnest and look serious in one's attitude; put on a stern countenance; sedate and grave; with a severe countenance; with a stern look
- 厲色: harsh countenance
- 疾言厲色: look fierce and talk boisterously; brusque; harsh words and stern looks; stern ...
- 厲色正言: speak with stern countenance
- 嚴聲厲色: with stern tones and severe countenance
- 正言厲色: with a severe countenance and a harsh voice; put on a stern countenance; serio ...
- 盱衡厲色: gazing in stern countenance
- 他對同志從不疾言厲色: he is never brusque with his comrades
- 正沿: positive edge; positive-going edge
- 正眼看: look sb. in the eye/face
- 正言: masakoto
- 正演: masanobu
- 正延性: length slow; positive elongation
- "people who don't like this country ought to stay at home," i said severely .
- The shoulders of her jacket were padded out to make them look square
- " people who don ' t like this country ought to stay at home , " i said severely