- step by step; at every step
- "步步伐" 英文翻譯： possesion
- "步步高" 英文翻譯： bbg; climbing high steby step; go higher steby step; one stebeyond; oppo; sbs
- "步步通" 英文翻譯： bbt
- "步步驟" 英文翻譯： step
- "一步步" 英文翻譯： pitapat; step by step
- "步步逼近" 英文翻譯： one stecloser
- "步步登高" 英文翻譯： rise step by step in the world
- "步步登天" 英文翻譯： all the right moves
- "步步高升" 英文翻譯： be promoted step by step; attain eminence step by step; get promotion continuously; gradually to rise to eminence; rise step by step (in rank)
- "步步緊逼" 英文翻譯： press on at every stage
- "步步緊跟" 英文翻譯： follow at every step
- "步步進逼" 英文翻譯： press forward steadily; stepped-up offensive; press hard
- "步步驚魂" 英文翻譯： bu bu jing hun; intense moment
- "步步驚心" 英文翻譯： fear of death; final ascent
- "步步連環" 英文翻譯： the second breath
- "步步留神" 英文翻譯： pick one's steps; act with the utmost prudence and circumspection; be careful of every step; watch every step
- "步步留心" 英文翻譯： be careful of every step
- "步步殺機" 英文翻譯： standoff
- "步步設防" 英文翻譯： set up defences at each stage of the fighting
- "步步退卻" 英文翻譯： incessant retreats
- "步步危機" 英文翻譯： soldier; trapped
- "步步為營" 英文翻譯： advance gradually and entrench oneself at every step; consolidate at every step; expand as one goes along; fortifications are erected every time the troops make an advance; make a stand at every step; move carefully every step on the way; on the alert; pitch [break] camp and advance in a series of marches◇步步為營法 [計算機] bootstrapping
- "步步為營法" 英文翻譯： bootstrapping
- "步步為贏" 英文翻譯： bu bu wei ying
- She had wormed from him his secret .
- Slowly, steadily, it ascended the slope .
- Near , always near , he came .
- She pressed on, along the course she had laid out .
- We must jog along somehow .
- We must jog on somehow .
- The young professor calmly mounted the steps of the tower .
- So i want you to be on your guard and watch your step from now on .
- A shower of exhortations fell upon the hard-pressed troops .
- Overheaded, the sun was breaking through the clouds, the overcast retreating wispily before it .