音標：[ bǐbushàng ] 發音:"比不上"怎麼讀用"比不上"造句
- Her cooking is nothing like as good as yours .
- No one sings the blues as she did .
- No one can match her at chess .
- Here's my new teacher, than whom a better does not exist .
- There isn't anybody can handle the platoon better than you .
- Here is my new teacher , than whom a better does not exist .
- There is nothing like a cold drink of water when one is thirsty .
- "there's not a finer fellow in the service," osborne said .
- "i am not so fortunate," said winterbourne, "as your companion. "
- Don't you have as good a private collection on christianity as one will find anywhere ?