音標：[ níshuǐ ] 讀音:"泥水"怎麼讀"泥水"的意思用"泥水"造句
- At jitra we went wading through bogs .
- The car ran away and spattered us with mud and water .
- The muddy water has a choppy and irregular surface .
- She slipped in the wet mud and fell to her knees .
- Only the muddy water at wrightwood flowed turbulently .
- The wheels spun in the mud for a second, then bit again .
- Sludge liquor is recirculated in the secondary system to assure its purity before discharge .
- The big wagons were coming on; the drag-horses'huge hoofs were heard splashing in the mud and water .
- Once more, the dover mail struggled on, with the jackboots of its passengers squashing along by its side .
- The sludge is passed under a vacuum pump and allows the water to pass through a discharge or recirculation drain .