音標：[ cèshì ] 讀音:"測試"怎麼讀"測試"的意思用"測試"造句
- The trainees checked out all right .
- During all these tests vera was blindfold .
- The overall intent is not to provide test procedure manual .
- You could call for independent testing lab reports .
- The resultant value is an integral moisture for the time of testing .
- Furiously he tested the spark-plugs, stared at the commutator .
- Until the most recent series of test, results had been predictable .
- Industry is not alone in its abuse of animals in product testing .
- The hypotheses of fibre flaws are based on deduction from mechanical experiments .
- The test junction is usually embedded in the material whose temperature is to be measured .