音標：[ húnmíng ]
- His immaculate appearance gave him the nickname of "the dude" among some .
- The delawares have given me my name, not so much account of a bold heart, as on account of a quick eye .
- The name of figs, which had been a byword of reproach, became as respectable and popular a nickname as any other in use in the school .
- I mean , most of these kids have some badass names
- Prince nikolay andreivitch , once a commander - in - chief , known in the fashionable world by the nickname of the prussian king , had been exiled to his estate in the reign of paul , and had remained at bleak hills ever since with his daughter , princess marya , and her companion , mademoiselle bourienne
- Out of all the numerous clerks that used to fill the deserted corridor and the empty office , but two remained . one was a young man of three or four and twenty , who was in love with m . morrel s daughter , and had remained with him in spite of the efforts of his friends to induce him to withdraw ; the other was an old one - eyed cashier , called " cocl