- I referred to my watch for the exact time .
- Cut it into two exact halves .
- He lacks sound judgement .
- He had no power of drawing any such accurate conclusions .
- We must set ourselves precise sales targets for the coming year .
- Hearsay definitely can 't be regarded as accurate information .
- They may attain considerable accuracy in the perception of flat form .
- Under what conditions is your perception of temperature fairly accurate ?
- The manager has accurate financial statements and be able to interpret them .
- Laboratory work needs not only accurate measurements but also correct calculation .