音標：[ shènshuǐ ] 發音:"滲水"怎麼讀"滲水"的意思用"滲水"造句
- Do you see any drip coffee ?
- If it is necessary to have the joints under water, they must be bedded into a box or sleeve which absolutely prevents water from penetrating in .
- In europe of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, rural areas were regarded as population springs and the cities as population sinks .
- On outer wall ' s leakage of high - rise apartment buildings
- Grey water enters a soakaway via a grease trap
- Handling of water seepage problems in residential premises
- Test method for water penetration into pipeline coatings
- No . just shorting from the water that leaked in
- Causes and treatments to house exterior wall leakage
- Lcq20 : water seepage in private buildings