音標：[ yǎnchàng ] 讀音:"演唱"怎麼讀"演唱"的意思用"演唱"造句
- His singing was out of time with music .
- His rendition brought tears to my eyes .
- She performs the songs with style and flair .
- Opera houses were packed out whenever she was singing .
- That group harmonizes well .
- The singer was criticized for her poor phrasing .
- Tomorrow evening they will be singing at the workers' club .
- She seldom goes out at other times, except when she sings .
- The choral society sang the new cantata composed by its leader .
- Their singing and choice of music have become more sophisticated .