音標：[ liǎodǎo ] 讀音:"潦倒"怎麼讀"潦倒"的意思用"潦倒"造句
- That's what has impoverished him, eh ?
- The old man seemed dejected and spiritless .
- She was left without a penny .
- He himself was sick and sore .
- They had turned away from the centre of the dreary tobacco town .
- It was because he lacked an education that he had done so poorly .
- The harried magazinist appeared as the tragic young aristocrat .
- The history of painting was full of artists who had earned nothing at all .
- He had been bogged down by a series of missed opportunities and plain bad luck .
- I should like to die miserable, poor, and starving, without a friend .
- 潦倒的法語：形malheureux;infortuné;désespéré;être dans l'adversité
- 潦倒的日語：落ちぶれる.尾羽うち枯らす.窮困 qióngkùn 潦倒／落ちぶれてみじめな思いをする.
- 潦倒的韓語：(1)[동사] 초라하게 되다. 영락(零落)하다. 가난하게 되다.潦倒一輩子;평생 영락한 생활을 하다把潦倒不堪的二流子改造好了;(손을 쓸 수 없을 정도로) 심하게 영락한 건달을 완전히 개조하였다(2)[동사] (투쟁·생활 등의) 의욕을 잃다. 타락하다. 자포자기하다.潦倒梆子;【욕설】 타락한 놈. 변변치 못한 놈(3)[형용사] 야물지 못하다. 칠칠맞다.
- 潦倒的俄語：[liǎodǎo] неудачливый; незадачливый, невезучий