1.(古水名) the ji river
2.(姓氏) a surname
短語和例子濟欣 ji xin
- Keats is one of the greatest romantic poets .
- These signs are followed by ataxia .
- Aziz drifted into the garden .
- In the eyes of the law, aziz was not yet guilty .
- Aziz was indeed provocative .
- Aziz realized that he was keeping back something about the caves .
- Aziz was sitting up in bed, looking disheveled and sad .
- Ask yourself how many unhappy hours keats has caused you in loneliness .
- Fielding sat down by the bed, flattered at the trust reposed in him by ahkiz .
- Some have already been gassed in auschwitz, their american citizenship has become a useless mockery .