音標：[ pàoshēng ] 讀音:"炮聲"怎麼讀
- The roar of guns reverberated in the valley .
- All at once there was a deafening roar from the warship .
- The sound of the artillery is always an enrichment to his work .
- The guns are quiet .
- The air raids were trivial; the guns were noisy, but one never heard a bomb .
- However, their chirrupings will be stilled before long by the thunder of the cannonade .
- If that political goal is unsound the guns will speak and the blood will flow in vain .
- The report fell in at the same instant of time
- We could hear the thunder of distant guns
- Sometimes when there was a break in the shelling