音標：[ xíhuǒ ] 發音：
- My car has developed a trick of stalling on steep hills .
- It is always breaking down .
- Either stall or surge may result in combustor blowout .
- This is an extreme case, generally complete extinction does not occur .
- Similar comments apply for extinction due to the droplet size becoming insufficient .
- During burn-out or closing down of engine operation, these same steps must be taken in reverse order .
- When the engine is shut off, the intake manifold cools and a slight vacuum forms as a result .
- If air-bleed passages become plugged, they may cause the float bowl to be emptied after the engine shuts off .
- Rough idle and frequent stalling could result from a plugged or stuck pcv valve or from a clogged pcv air filter .
- Droplet ignition and extinction in practical combustors are strongly influenced by forced convection and turbulence .