音標：[ xí ]
- The light was put out, and the family retired .
- The dishes were put away and the fire was out .
- They blew out the lamp and began to talk .
- Viciously, warren trent stubbed out his cigar .
- I am about to blow out my candle .
- Rhoda turned out the light and slept the sleep of the just .
- The fire has gone out .
- I closed my lamp .
- As soon as the lights were out, these untiring nibblers set to work .
- Slote was chewing on his cold pipe during the minister's tirade .
簡單日常交流口語 （學會一百個常用句型） （三）