音標：[ xióngxióng ] 發音：
- The reflection of flames lighted the sky .
- The reflection of flames danced on smoke-grimed walls .
- His limbs, his body, took fire and beat up in flames .
- He was watching the red flames in the wide open fireplace .
- The fire swung around the camp and the flames were everywhere .
- The elation of success, which surely now flamed high in osmond .
- His hatred of you burns with a lurid flame-the flame that never dies .
- The light of the cheerful fire shone on the rug and carpet of a cosy parlor .
- He was covered with fur rugs and the stove cast a cheery glow in the room .
- The living room was ablaze. the fire centered on a broken jar on the floor .