音標：[ xióng; nái ]
- Sell the skin before one has killed the bear ..
- His grandfather was a bear-hunter in the old days .
- He's touchy as a bear with a sore nose .
- It made no difference to the raccoon .
- A bear who had for a long time gained his living by dancing .
- Bears often hibernate in caves .
- First we thought he depended upon shaking the bear off .
- He was as nervous as a witch and as cross as a bear .
- Pollen vectors among animals are apes, lemurs, indian bears .
- No one should go out in this storm looking for a hungry bear .