- 1.(悶熱難受) stifling; suffocating
短語和例子暑氣熏蒸 stifling summer heat2.[中醫] fuming or steaming -- treating diseases with fumes as in moxibustion or with steam generated by boiling medicinal herbs
3.[農業] fumigate; 熏蒸劑 [農業] fumigant; 熏蒸器 fumigator; 熏蒸室 fumatorium; 熏蒸消毒 fumigation
- 熏蒸棒: fumigating stick
- 熏蒸法: fumigaiton and steaming method; fumigation and steameng method; fumigation and ...
- 熏蒸費: fmf fumigation charge; fumigation charge
- 熏蒸粉: fumigating powder
- 熏蒸徽: certificate of fumigation facilities
- 熏蒸機: gassing machine; gassing power
- 熏蒸劑: chloropicrin; fumigant; fumigation agent; vinylcyanide
- 熏蒸器: fumigant applicator; smoker
- 熏蒸室: fumatorium; fumatory; fumigation chamber; fumigation room; fumigation vault
- 熏蒸所: fumatory
- 倉庫熏蒸: warehouse fumigation
- 福馬林熏蒸: formalin-fumigating
- 谷物熏蒸: fumigation of grain
- 谷物熏蒸劑: grain fumigant
- 貨物熏蒸費: charge for fumigation of cargo
- 集裝箱熏蒸: inter-fumigation of container cargo
- 快速熏蒸: short damping
- 硫磺熏蒸器: sulfurator
- 噴射熏蒸法: injection fumigation
- 氣體熏蒸: gassing
- 室內熏蒸: chamber fumigation
- 暑氣熏蒸: stifling summer heat fuming or steaming -- treating diseases with fumes as in ...
- 土壤熏蒸劑: soil fumigant; trapex
- 土壤熏蒸器: soil fumigator
- Grain should be fumigated within two weeks after harvest .
- In the northern states fumigation is needed only after insect outbreaks occur .
- As preventive, spray plants with systemic insecticide or fumigate them regularly .
- Theoretically, one would expect the distribution of a fumigant to be more rapid at lower soil water contents .
- Soil fumigation or sterilization before planting a crop frequently improves its zinc-supplying power or zinc availability .
- The design and application of solar fumigation station
- Phosphine recirculation equipment for grain storages
- Application and development of sulphuryl fluoride
- Rules for fumigation for imported logs in railway wagon
- Productive test on phs slow - releasing fumigation