音標：[ xūnzhēng ] 發音：
- Grain should be fumigated within two weeks after harvest .
- In the northern states fumigation is needed only after insect outbreaks occur .
- As preventive, spray plants with systemic insecticide or fumigate them regularly .
- Theoretically, one would expect the distribution of a fumigant to be more rapid at lower soil water contents .
- Soil fumigation or sterilization before planting a crop frequently improves its zinc-supplying power or zinc availability .
- The design and application of solar fumigation station
- Phosphine recirculation equipment for grain storages
- Application and development of sulphuryl fluoride
- Rules for fumigation for imported logs in railway wagon
- Productive test on phs slow - releasing fumigation